May 12, 2007

YeeeeHaaaa.....


I have had a great, and some what giant day. I spent the best part of the day completing this layout for week ten of the beyond the blue challenge (only two weeks to go), I had my first offical work at Scraptivate, yay for me. and also I have been given two design team projects to do. What a day, does it get any better than that? I've a card class tomorow, which Im always excited about, as I have a great bunch of people who come along. ( i say people, as although they are all female, I have a mix of adult and of almost teen students) This weeks offering is a bit of a different one for me. Not my typical bright anf funky, but it is my take on the distressed, shabby chic thing. stil fairly bold, as that turquoise/blue can't be missed amongst that brown. I am really happy with actually, something new. Any hoo, must get abit of slepp before another exciting day tomorrow. If I don't get back before, I want to wish all the mother's out there a very Happy Mother's Day!

M

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love Mel!!!! Can't wait to see your design team stuff. See you tommorrow at the crop ...