May 04, 2007

The divine Miss Em..........






so last night i had the fortune to attend a class with emily falconbridge herself. it was a fanttsatic night (i was a little star struck myself, and not my usual bubbly self, might also have something to do with the cold i currently have). the little project that we did was a mini album about ourselfs full of "i am" statements, but I have a little more work on mine to go before it is finished, so when i have completed it i will post a pic then. the album is made of all the autumn leaves paprs that haven't even made it to australia yet, so i think we all felt a lttle special. on top of this emily was so excited about being home, that she surprised us all with a set of autumn leaves stamps. it was just like being on oprah!! Ater the mini album was constructed we, being myself, tania davies (chiilibits) and anne marie cox (binxcat1) took the oppotunity to have out photo taken with emily. i was a bit cheeky and asked if she would like to contribute to my week 16 challenge card, and she was so nice about it and wrote me a little message. yay for me , feeling a little special, considering i feel so sick with this cold. any hoo, just wanted to post the pics for all to see. it was great, i do love meeting people like that, even if i do get a little starstruck and cant speak coherently.

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

yep ,im jealous.lol...your soo lucky to share a class with the wonderful emily...wish i had gone to sydney...so glad you got the pic ..and so happy to visit your blog

scrapwitch

ChiLLi said...

Oh My thats me on your blog LOL...

Melissa said...

What was i thinking not going to this class??!!!
Looks fabulous!