June 28, 2007

Late night scrapper........


When I got home from work last night, which was about 8pmish, I was playing around with a few things that just happen to be on the coffee table, and came up with this LO. So I spent the rest of the night putting it together. I loved it last night, but now I feels it's a little bit flat or something. Anyway, I have to thank Audrey Underwood as I scraplifted the idea of using the Queen and CO felt ribbon and putting brads through the flower centres. I loved the look of it so just had to do it. Thanks Audrey.

M

xx

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE it Mel...looks gorgeous!That lil owl is so cute... I
have to get some of that flowery felt stuff!

Anonymous said...

Love this piece! what an awesome mixture of blues and oranges! whats the cute lil owl???

Maz
xxx

Anonymous said...

Loving this one Mel - the owl is too cute and love your colour combos.