January 08, 2009

Heidi Swapp ........ need I say more?.......

What can I say really??? What a great day I had! Cool projects, fun company, and Heidi in the house to boot!!!! She is so cute, and so tiny, and so sweet, and just so nice. What a trooper, she stood and had pictures taken with anyone who wanted to (which was just about everyone in the place), I know a few of my friends give me a bit of stick for loving the Heidi Swapp products so much, but honestly, i am even more of a groupie now after having meet her. What a truly stunning person she is. Human, full of emotion, she was sick on the day with a cold, but still a shiny stunning person. Thanks also to Sonja for the great company on the day!!! Perth represented at the Melbourne installment, we even put in our request for an event like this to be held in Perth!!!! (fingers crossed ladies). I shall post a pic of my projects, once I have finished them, had to wait a little while for them to arrive home, my suitcase was so heavy from the Heidi day and all the other Melbourne shopping I did, that I had to post my stuff home, now I have to sit down and complete them. I don't know if you will notice (well you will now I told you), I am pulling a bit of a silly face in my picture with Heidi.....I always do this, I had a dumb look on my face also when I had my photo taken with Emily Falconbridge last year also???? What the......I just get o nervous. Not sure why, they are really nice, what's to be nervous of? It's truly a Melissa moment! hehe.........

Mel
xxxxxx

Not great light, but you get the idea!



Mel and Sonja - Perth Contingent!

She's so tiny.....



1 comment:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Looks like an amazing blast! It's be so cool if she did come over to Perth :)