April 14, 2008

Calender Challenge.....



So I am taking part in a calender challenge at Scrapworld. The idea is to do a month in review, and to have an actual calender page on your layout somewhere. So My first three months  are done, and finished. Im actually loving it, makes you really take notice of what you do from day to day, not just the big stuff, you know. I have to say, I am really bad at writing the stuff down, so sit and really ponder on what I had done over the month, but being organised an writing it on my calender as I go is just so not me. I love a little kaos in my life!!!

Mel

xx

6 comments:

Jen said...

Mel, they look great, and what a wonderful idea!!!

See ya soon

Luv Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

love your calendar page LO's Mel :)
xxTam

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Sooo loving these pages! Ibetter get my A into G and finish off March and April! Oops!!

Maz xx

Binxcat1 said...

Love those BUNNIES!!! Too cute chickie... oh and Mel... you've been tagged! Go check my blog chick.

The Restless Knitter said...

you're getting some strange comments!! anyhoo, where are you? no posts for a while.
check this out: www.madeontheleft.com you might be interested.
miss you.
x