March 09, 2008

Nichole and Martin's Wedding...........



So my very good friend Nichole and her man Martin finally tied the knot last weekend. The wedding it self was held literally on the small jetty in Busselton, and it was so beautiful.  Having the ceremony with all their family and friend on the jetty with them was amazing, with wind in our hair and the ocean lapping under our feet, it was totally sensational. The reception was held at the Goose, which was just about 100 mtrs from the small jetty, so we watched the sun go down and had the ocean and the breeze all evening. I think this was the best wedding I have been to, so casual, there was no speeches, no sad DJ, just excellent wine and great food and great people.


I had not realised how much I missed Nichole until I had seen her on the weekend. Nichole and I met at Uni while we were doing our Visual Arts Degree's and spent every week day together really for a good 4-5 years. some days were upward of 10 hours, so that is a lot of time spent together. It must be about 2-3 years now since Nichole and her family have moved to the country and I really miss her. I can't believe how big her kids are now, it really does go fast doesn't it? Well anyway, it was a fabulous wedding, and they are truly a beautiful couple, I am so glad I was able to be apart of it.

Love you Nichole!!!

1 comment:

The Restless Knitter said...

thank you thank you!! And so nice to see some pics!! I haven't seen any yet, so this was a lovely surprise.
xxxxxx