March 09, 2008

More "Wood" pics..........

As apart of the Photo Challenge blog I am apart of, I have decided to post any pics I didn't use or one's I captured after the topic closed here on my blog. I am finding, as I am wandering around for a week looking for moment that fit our topic, sometimes it really isn't till it's too late that I find the best pictures. This was absolutely the case with the wood topic. I was completely stumped (hehe) until I captured these shots a few days after it closed. Take a look see what you think?



4 comments:

Gallery 12 said...

Oh Lis I soooo know what you mean about the photo thing. I've done that heaps - captured a far better pic after the week!!! Damn it! But - it does get you thinking at what gorgeous photos of wood you have to put into a portfolio etc. These would be gogeous postcards, cards, calendar material etc - just gorgeous! BTW - which one would you have chosen for the Gallery???? X Don

Binxcat1 said...

awesome wood shots chickie... love that beach wedding photo too... your friend will love it. Just popping in to say "Hi".

SANDIE MALLON said...

Hay Mel

was totally inspired by your layout up at scraptivate (JOY) hope you dont mind have incorporated it into a DT entry i am currently in... check it out if want to ... and cant wait to come back and grab that flower making combo you showed me with the new cuttlebug range.. i love your work its really gorgeous

have a great week
sandie

The Restless Knitter said...

so I'm thinking that middle pic is fantastic! I could so see something [art] evolving from that.