May 01, 2011

Where oh where have i been?......

Well its been a few months since i have checked in hasn't it. Sorry for neglecting you little blog, but i have been so amazingly busy. What have I been doing you might ask???

Well i spent a good month or so job hunting. Applying for soooooo many jobs but im glad to say i am working again now. It took me a good few weeks to get used to the early starts and the full time hours and getting my head around all the procedures and computer packages, but im up and running now and having a fairly good time where i am. I have an amazing manager, he's just a pleasure to work with. Here's the view from my office window.




What else has happened in my life of late???? Well i have joined the team at Tomorrows Memories. I'll be teaching there from June and Im also a member of their Design Team. Its such a gorgeous shop and you should come check us out sometime. Vicki, Jo and Clori the owners are amazing, and the design team is to die for. So if your struggling for inspiration pop by and just take in the amazing work on display in store.




What else??? Well Twiddleybitz have released some more amazing chippy items. You should stop by the Ning site and see what all the amazing Design Team girls have been up too. I have had the pleasure of being able to play with these over the last month or so as well. So much happening isn't there! its keeping me busy and out of trouble! hahahaha. Here's some of the things i have been creating with the new chipboard.







So i have mor to share but i don't want to over load you today! come back soon for some more inspiration. I have been playing along with the "She art girls" series, and will show you my finished canvas's so far! xxx

Mel

xx


1 comment:

Jen said...

So glad you are HAPPY in your new job sweetness - Love your layouts (or corse!) LOL

Love you lots
Jen xox