February 21, 2011

a sad goodbye......

Hiya Everyone. Just letting you all know that I have resigned from my job at Scraptivate today. It is time for me to move on and do something new.

I feel so completely privileged to have make some amazing and awesome friendships directly from my time at Scraptivate and also generally from within the amazing scrapbooking community. Thank you to everyone who has made me smile, offered their friendship and support and especially to those lovely customers who gave myself and all the staff at Scraptivate such lovely gifts and treats at Christmas.

I would like to thank Natalie Wolfe for giving a relative unknown Scrapbooker the opportunity a little over 4 years ago the chance to work and grow within the scrapbooking industry. It has changed my life.

Don’t despair though ladies, I am never to far away. I am here on face book far to often and my little blog is still ticking away so you’ll always know what I am up to.

Thank you. xxxxxxx

4 comments:

Bev said...

Good luck Mel in whatever you do. Your lovely smile and personality will be most certainly be missed.

Unknown said...

OMG!!! How shocked am I - you will truly be missed - it has been such a pleasure to have met you and I hope you stay in the Industry, you talented little gem!I will miss your smiling face lots of love, happiness and success wherever you go xx Lyn and Tahlia M

Ceejay said...

Oh Mel I have just read this and am totally shocked. Not that i have been to the shop lately havent been able to find my mojo for so long but i jsut wanted to say it was so nice to see your lovely smiling face and happy disposition when i was there. All the very best with what ever you do.
xx Cathy

Samantha Marshall said...

Enjoy your new ventures!!!