August 28, 2010

Some new work to share......

Firstly I had the privilege of working with the Twiddleybitz Living Book. Its a fantastic project that is perfect for documenting the life of someone, in this case it's going to be for documenting the life of my kitty Olive. I was very lucky to be asked to do this project to be taken over to Paperific and showcased there in the Twiddleybitz booth.




Secondly below is my August DT project for Scraptivate. I got to work with Basic Grey Green at Heart range of papers and a bunch of yummy yummy embellishment including the Starburst German Scrap Borders. I had a lot of fun turning these bright colours into a wintery layout. Stop by the Scraptivate Ning to see what the rest of the team has been playing with this month.
Let me know what you think of my latest creations?

Mel

xxx

No comments: