June 24, 2008
June 19, 2008
So just a couple of Birthday pics of my Mum and my Aunt.
Happy Birthday to you both!!!
And being the gentile ladies we are lets just say, they are a couple of decades old, lets not put the number out there shall we??
It was really lovely on Sunday, got together with my family for a meal, and a chat and a catch up, I really love these times with my family, they are all so beautiful.
June 12, 2008
Well, I have few works to describe my Wednesday Night....... here is a few that seems to be able to make it out....
Hmmmm..... nope, still can't quite get there yet. Maybe a few more days and I'll be able to eloquently describe it to you, I think at the moment it would still be a little embarrassing for words. I shall leave you with a few images instead.
June 10, 2008
The wonderful Miss Anne-Marie has Tagged me:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Ok, here goes...7 Random facts about me!
1. I have no sense of smell.... kinda just went away about the age of 5.
2. I love toe socks, When I see them, I still buy a few pairs.
3. I had lived in 27 houses by the time I was 25 years old.
4. I was a state gymnast until I was 17 and got to tall and also too top heavy to compete.
5. I love eggs!!!! any way they come, I could eat eggs for every meal. I am being serious. My partner has to ration the eggs out around our house!!!
6. I secretly wanted to be a race car driver my whole life. Im a bit of a petrol head from way back!
7. I snore a bit , some times, although I don't believe it, I have never heard it!!! hehe.
So now I have to tag 7 people that is really hard. OK how about....
1. Donna J
2. Natalie W
3. Amy (South African Amy)
4. Nichole W (come on you know you want to play)
5. Kayla Renae
7. Lisa O
And just to finish up, just a bit of Kitty love, as I know you all haven't seen her for a while, and are probably missing her!!!
June 07, 2008
I have been missing for a little while now I know, but I am back. I have to say I have really been suffering with a creative downward spiral. I think at times we all fall into the trap of thinking our work is not good enough, or why do we do it, should I spend so much time on it, I should really clean my bathroom instead of creating today. Well No more!!!! I will not feel guilty for one second for wanting to spend time doing something I love, that makes me happy, that fills my heart with warm tingly feelings, I will create!
I have been doing an art journal course now for a few weeks with Vivian Bonder and I have to say, I am having so much fun, I had forgotten how good it felt to "play" if you will. In appreciation of this playfulness, I have been doing a fair bit of web surfing looking at other peoples journals, and I came across this today on A girl and her journal. Even the music just makes me want to go play right now!
In fact I will, have fun, play hard and go forth and create!!!